We are currently on the lookout for two rock-star engineering candidates. The selected candidate will be part of the team that shapes, evolves and develops the Burrp! site.
Here is the skill-set desired:
- Good understanding of Object-oriented design
- Solid knowledge of core Java API and various data structures
- Exposure to AJAX libraries such as Prototype, Script.aculo.us, Dojo, etc
- J2EE based application development
- Knowledge of MVC, Design patterns and Struts framework
- Experience with web based application development
- Ability to write clean, well-structured Java code with proper abstraction
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix
Keep these other things in mind as well – we’re looking for people that have 2-5 years of experience, that understand and embrace startup culture, and ultimately, people that just want to have fun working with an awesome group. This position is based in Mumbai.
Send your resumes to jobs [at] burrp.com.