As the year comes to a close, here are a few things which I totally believe in that I’d like to share –
- Don’t hold grudges. Life’s too short for that nonsense.
- Keep learning. Every single day of your life. Your time on earth is limited. It’s up to you how much knowledge you can assimilate.
- Live in the moment. While you should absolutely save and invest for the future, try to enjoy your today also.
- Try to beat everyone’s expectations. Be it for your wife, your boss, your parents or even for some random person who needs help.
- Spend wisely. Money is hard to earn.
- Be conscious of your actions. Don’t do things mechanically.
- Don’t lose focus on the big picture.
- Be kind. Be compassionate. Be helpful.
- Stay humble. When it doubt, click here to understand where you stand in the grand scheme of things.
Have a happy and great 2011.