A few years ago, 2004 to be precise, I came across some questions that forced me to introspect and come up with the answers. Recently, I re-discovered the document in which I had written the answers and was pleasantly surprised.
I’m listing down the questions here, do think about your answers –
* What were the significant events of the year?
* What were my accomplishments?
* What trips did I take?
* Who was I closest to?
* What significant reading did I do?
* What gave me joy?
* In what ways did I grow?
* What personal gifts did I use to serve this year?
* What did I learn this year?
* What in my life is dying (literally or figuratively)?
* What in my life is rising (literally or figuratively)?
*What are my goals for the next year?